THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR stores and processes the following personal data obtained via the Website and other forms of communication in the case of purchases and the registration process on the Website:
- first name and last name
- e-mail adress
- Phone number
– delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, country)
– In the case of companies, additional company data (name, address, NIP number)
Providing the above data is voluntary and your consent is required, but they are necessary when registering and making purchases in the www.stoneskirts.eu store - the data are used only to achieve the above purposes.
You have the right to access your personal data and the right to correct it. In order to exercise this right, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +48 886 676 406.
STONE SKIRTS MARKETING
Only with your consent (subscription to the newsletter), the e-mail address provided by you will be used for marketing purposes of Stone Skirts' own products. Consent may be withdrawn at any time
SECURITY AND INFORMATION SHARING
In order to perform the contract, the Online Store may share the data collected from you with the following entities: Shoplo.pl based in Warsaw. This company provides us with a sales platform through which orders are placed. The amount of data transferred is limited to the required minimum.
The online store, using Shopify.pl and its own tools, makes every effort to effectively protect your data. All payments made electronically are also protected by MBank or intermediaries cooperating with us: Przelewy24, PayPal, PayNow. Nevertheless, we kindly ask you to be careful - log out of the websites after the session and keep your login and password to the website confidential. We would like to inform you that you have the right to request information about the data stored about you at any time, as well as the right to request changes, blocking or deletion of data, as well as the right to rectify, supplement or update errors.
- The store does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Store User and are intended for using the Store's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Store User's end device and obtains access to them is the Store operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adapting the content of the Store's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the Store User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his or her individual needs;
- creating statistics that help understand how Store Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- The Store uses two basic types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Store uses the following types of cookies:
- "necessary" cookies enabling the use of services available in the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication in the Store;
- cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the Store's websites are used;
- "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- "advertising" cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Store users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform each time they are placed on the Store User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the end device of the Store User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.
More information about cookies is available in the "Help" section in the web browser menu.